CVF's voter engagement work has included conducting surveys, supporting online voter registration and voter access to online lookup tools, and promoting the Internet as an effective tool for nonpartisan voter education.
- CVF organized a panel on Engaging Housing-Insecure Californians in the Voting Process (powerpoint presentation) at the 2022 Future of California Elections conference.
- CVF endorses and supports Voters Edge, the premier nonpartisan online voter information resource produced by the League of Women Voters of California and Maplight.
- Visit CVF's Voter Engagement Archives page to access CVF's work in this policy area.
- Visit the Voters Choice Act Starter Kit from the Secretary of State to learn more about the vote-center voting model that some California counties have adopted to replace the traditional polling place model.
- Visit Voters Choice California - hub of information on counties implementing the Voter's Choice Act
- CVF is a member of Future of California Elections, a collaboration of nonprofit voter adovcacy groups and election officials working to expand and modernize election participation.
- Visit CVF's archived Voter Engagement page featuring CVF's Voter Engagement work and research between 2004-2018
Data and Reports:
- Voter's Choice Act Reports from the Secretary of State
- Statewide Election Turnout and Results from the Secretary of State
- Voter Registration Statistics from the Secretary of State
- 2018 US Census report on voter turnout
- California's Exclusive Electorate: A New Look at Who Votes and Why it Matters, by the Public Policy Institute of CA (PPIC), Sept. 2019
- PPIC Statewide Surveys: Californians and Their Government, published by the Public Policy Institute of CA